It’s not too early to think about signing up for Summer Camp. It is a great place to meet new friends and share new experiences. Please check out the camps online or take a brochure from the back of the Church in the Welcome Center.
Check out the three camps online for more information (click on the name, you will be redirected to their site):
- Wesley Woods (Warren County), Distance away: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Camp Allegheny (Allegheny County), Distance away: 2 hours and 40 minutes
- Jumonville (Fayette County), Distance away: 3 hours and 15 minutes
From there you can print an application or enroll online.
Here are some guidelines for parents who would like some financial assistance:
- If the camp costs $150-$250, campers are responsible for $50.
- If the camp costs $250-$350, campers are responsible for $75.
- If the camp costs $350+, campers are responsible for $100.
Some people have already paid the registration fee. If you still owe money based on the above figures, please contact Laura Smith at 814-781-3148 or 814-335-5548.
She will need to hear from every camper’s family who is requesting financial assistance from the church before or after registering for camp so our church can send in our portion of the cost. She is new to this position, but will help you in any way that she can!